Reluminizing (Application of new luminous, glow in the dark material)
• Many watches have hands and dial that glow in the dark.
• Most luminous material becomes less effective with age.
• We can apply new luminous material to most hands and dials.
• We use SuperLuminova™.
• SuperLuminova is the industry standard for non-radioactive luminous material used in the watch industry. It is used by Rolex, Omega, Seiko and many other watch manufacturers.
• The intensity and duration of luminous emission is directly related to the area and depth of the application. Larger areas with a greater depth of material application will glow longer and with more intensity than small, shallow or thin layers of material.
• SuperLuminova must first be charged by an outside light source, i.e. Sunlight, fluorescent or incandescent light. It is fully charged in approximately 30 seconds. Depending on the application, the material is visible for 6-8 hours.
• We offer various colors including white, green, yellow and orange. We can also prepare some custom colors.